Last Management Positions of the Benazir BISP Islamabad Income Support Program 2022
Benazir BISP Jobs 2022 Income Support Program, invites candidates for positions announced in the Nawaiwaqt daily of August 28, 2022 to follow vacancies in Islamabad, jamshoro, rawalpindi, noushero fierce, jhang, larkana, umerkot, bhimber, kotli, peshawar, toba tek singh, qambar shahdadkot, bhakkar, mirpur khas, nankana sahib, kharan, dadu, karachi, mohmand, dera bugti pishin, quetta, islamabad, sukkur, benazirabad, muzaffarabad, tharparkar, chitral, washuk, buner, gujrat, kurram, awaran, vehari and sahiwal Islamabad Pakistan.
1. compliance monitor
Preferred education is Bachelor and Master etc..
Enroll in the Benazir BISP Income Support Program latest government jobs in Management and departments before closing date around September 12, 2022 or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Benazir BISP Income Support Program job opportunities.
Benazir Income Support Program BISP Jobs 2022 Details
|post date||August 28, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Newspaper||Jobs in Nawaiwaqt|
|Education||Bachelor | Teacher|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Benazir BISP Income Support Program|
|work industry||management works|
|Was||18 – 30 years|
|Job type||Total time|
|Work experience||02 years|
|last expected date||September 12, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Benazir BISP Jobs Income Support Program 2022 Announcement
How to apply ?
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. TA/DA will not be admissible. The original
documents will also be checked at the time of the interview, if there is any discrepancy, the application would be
- Applicants for government service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other applicants belonging to marginalized groups
segments of society to apply.
4. Female applicants with a valid Motorcycle Driver’s License may also apply for positions other than those reserved for
- No age relaxation will be admissible.
- Preference will be given to the holder of the domicile of the respective District of the position. However, it will not be the only
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- If any candidate, who has applied for the Category I or II position, is interested in running for the Category III position, then
he/she is required to apply separately for the post in Category III above, which will be filled on open merit,
clearly indicating the place of deployment.
- The candidate to be appointed by contract will not claim regularization for any reason and will not be regularized in
- The candidate must apply ONLINE within 15 days of the publication of this notice, on the prescribed dates
“Application Form for the position of Compliance Monitor” available on the official website of the BISP (bisp.gov.pk).Hard
copies of applications and documents will not be accepted.