Directorate General of Immigration & Passports
|post date||05 February, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Directorate General of Immigration and Passports DGIP|
|work industry||Management Jobs|
|Was||25 to 30
|Work experience||2 Year|
|last expected date||19 February, 2023|
Directorate General of Immigration and Passports DGIP Islamabad, bahawalpur, karachi, kohat, islamabad, quetta, mirpur, bannu, peshawar, zhob, lahore, rawalpindi and sargodha Islamabad Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of ldc, sweeper, generator operator, oven operator, printing staff, dispatch rider, support staff, cleaner, lower division clerk, deo, call center agent, stenotypist, runner, electrician, naib qasid, udc, helper, farash, chowkidar, assistant, ac technician, upper division clerk and data entry operator as per advertisement of February 5, 2023 published in daily Express Newspaper. Candidates with Intermediate, Middle, Matric and Bachelor etc. educational background will be preferred.
Latest Management jobs and others Government jobs in Directorate General of Immigration and Passports DGIP closing date is around February 19, 2023, see exact from ad. Read complete ad online via NTS to know how to apply on latest Directorate General of Immigration and Passports DGIP job opportunities.
How to Apply on Directorate General of Immigration and Passports DGIP Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.