Faisalabad Electric Supply Company
|post date||23 February, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|Others|
|job location||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO|
|Age||25 to 30|
|Last Date||06 March, 2023|
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO jobs advertisement dated about 23 February 2023 in daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper invites application for the vacant post of Sanitary Worker, Sub Station Attendant, Afm, Mali, Alm, Bill Distributor, Tracer, Store Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Assistant Admin, Daftri, Lower Division Clerk, Naib Qasid, Clerk, Assistant Sub Station Attendant, Ldc, Lower Division Clerk Commercial, Security Sargent, Accounts Assistant, Helper, Lari Cleaner, Data Entry Operator, Line Superintendent, Storekeeper, Audit Assistant, Store Helper, Assistant Personal Secretary, Head Clerk, Commercial Assistant, Security Guard, Meter Reader, Sub Station Operator, Vehicle Cleaner, Ms I, Chowkidar and Deo in Faisalabad, faisalabad Punjab Pakistan. Persons with Primary, DAE, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, B.com and Master etc. education can apply.
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO latest Government Management jobs and others can be applied till 6 March 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online via NTS to know how to apply on latest Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO job opportunities.
How to Apply on Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited FESCO Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.