Latest Police Management Posts of Capital Territory of Islamabad Islamabad 2022
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Islamabad Job 2022, Islamabad Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for police officer position as per the announcement of October 2, 2022 published in the daily newspaper Jang. Educational qualifications required matrix etc.
Latest government jobs in Islamabad Capital Territory Police in Management and others can be applied until October 17, 2022 or according to the closing date in a newspaper advertisement. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Islamabad Capital Territory Police job opportunities.
Candidates must present the following original certificates/documents at the time of the physical test:
I. CNIC issued by NADRA
ii. academic certificate
iii. domicile certificate
1. Applicants must apply online only through the ICT Police website www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of this announcement being posted.
2. Orders by hand or received by mail/email will not be accepted/entertained.
3. Incomplete applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
4. Any relaxation of height, chest or age is not admissible to any candidate.
5. Applicants are expected to provide correct information. The provision of false information is subject to procedure under the terms of article 420/468/471 PPC punishable by imprisonment for up to seven years.
6. Applicants must submit an affidavit of non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false declaration, the applicant will be prevented from applying for police posts in the future and legal action will also be taken.
7. A transgender person may apply according to their self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act 2018 and gender mentioned in the CNIC.
8. Civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through the appropriate channel at the time of application.
9. On-duty/retired police officer applicants who apply on the basis of family application must provide complete documentation of their application, such as pension book, retirement application, etc., at the time of the interview.
10. The character and academic background check of the selected candidates will be carried out. In case of any false/false information or criminal record, the selection will be withdrawn/canceled immediately and the candidate will be exonerated/dismissed from the service (if found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be instituted against him.
11. Details of exam centers are available on the ICT Police website. However, the designation of the center for the applicant is an exclusive right of the ICT Police.
12. Candidates are advised to wear suitable joggers or shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water to the endurance test.
13. Only qualified candidates who meet the physical/endurance criteria and written test will be invited for an interview.
14. Passing a test/stage will qualify candidates for the next stage/test. A candidate who fails any stage/test will not be eligible for the next stage/stage.
15. The Departmental Recruitment Directorate (DRB) and its team will verify the physical pattern of the candidates at the time of the interview and, if any deficiency is found, the candidates will be disqualified for recruitment in the ICT Police and the appropriate legal measures will be taken. The DRB’s decision will be final.
16. At the time of final selection, candidates must pass a complete medical examination by the Federal Government’s medical/civil surgeon board. During the medical examination, candidates with eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified from service. In addition, applicants with Hepatitis B and C and any other perpetual diseases will also be disqualified.
17. Successful candidates must accept the Rules/Regulations governing conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when defined by the Government.
18. No TA/DA will be admissible for written, physical/endurance tests, skill test and interview.
19. Applicants should be informed of updates via the Islamabad Police website.
20. Islamabad Capital Police reserves the right to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage.
21. In case of questions, candidates can contact 051-9259400 02, WhatsApp (0334-0004727 – message only) and email “[email protected]”.
For More Latest Works 2022 Click Below
Department of Communication and Works Lahore Job 2022
Work at TEVTA Lahore 2022
Accountant General CGA Islamabad Jobs 2022
BISE Shaheed Benazirabad Jobs 2022 at Nawabshah PTS
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Islamabad Job 2022 Details
|post date||October 08, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|work industry||management works|
|Was||18 – 25 years|
|Job type||Total time|
|last expected date||October 17, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Islamabad Job 2022 Announcement