Latest Management Posts from Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad 2022
Pakistan Meteorology Department Job Advertisement 2022, Pakistan Meteorology Department Jobs advertisement on October 10, 2022 in the Daily Ausaf newspaper for the vacancies of Observer, Lower Division Clerk, Sub-Electronics Engineer, Grade II Mechanic, Chowkidar, Upper Division Clerk, Sweeper, Naib Qasid, Coal Assistant, Mat. Calls to applications. Radio Mechanic, Balloon Maker, Laboratory Attendant and Driver in Islamabad, Islamabad Islamabad Pakistan. Educational Qualification of DAE, BE, Intermediate, Matrix, Primary and Middle etc. will be preferred.
The Pakistan Meteorological Department is a scientific and service department, functioning under the Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division). The Pakistan Meteorological Department was established to serve the interests of meteorological services across Pakistan and various public activities and projects that require meteorological information.
PMD is headquartered in Sector H-8/2, Islamabad. The PMD official website is and the job portal link is https://jobs.pmd.gov.pk/.
Today Pakistan Meteorological Department job advertisement was published in Pakistani daily newspapers. This notification invites applicants from Pakistani nationals to regularly fill vacant seats.
In the announcement they describe the provincial quotas of Punjab, KPK, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, FATA and Gilgit-Baltistan. Regional quotas are also specified.
Both male/female apply for this recruitment. The quota for persons with disabilities is also reserved in accordance with government recruitment terms and conditions.
Latest Government Administration Jobs of Pakistan Meteorological Department and others can apply until October 24, 2022 or as per the latest date in the newspaper ad. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Pakistan Meteorological Department job openings.
Terms and Conditions and Instructions
1. Recruitment must be in accordance with the recruitment policy transmitted by the Establishment Division see OM 1/53/2008-SP of 10/22/2014 and 05/06/2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS 01 to BS – 05 see Notice dated 03.11.2020
Age easing will be permissible in accordance with the OM of Establishment Division No. F.9/2/91 -R-3, dated 11.28.2000 and the additional Establishment Division OM will also be admissible under Establishment Division OM No. 2/9/91 -R -5 dated 6/24/2010 and in accordance with current rules/regulations.
2. Candidates will apply through the online portal available at within 15 days from the date of the announcement.
Incomplete orders received after the due date will not be accepted.
3. Applicants who are already in government service must apply through the appropriate channel and must present NOC/DPC at the time of the interview.
4. The candidate must present his/her original documents together with 02 sets of certified copies of domicile/degree/certificates issued by HEC/directories/universities/recognized institutes at the time of the interview. In the event that any information provided by the candidate is found to be false and false, the application of certain candidates will be canceled and legal action will be taken against the candidates at any stage of recruitment.
5. Pakistan Meteorological Department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts according to recruitment against any post without assigning any reason.
6. No TA/DA will be admitted for written test/interview/physical and skill test.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interviews and skill tests, where applicable.
For More Latest Works 2022 Click Below
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Islamabad Job 2022
Department of Communication and Works Lahore Job 2022
Work at TEVTA Lahore 2022
Accountant General CGA Islamabad Jobs 2022
BISE Shaheed Benazirabad Jobs 2022 at Nawabshah PTS
Pakistan Meteorological Department job posting 2022 Details
|post date||October 10, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Primary | Medium | Matrix | Intermediate | DAE | BE | BS|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Pakistan Meteorological Department|
|work industry||management works|
|Was||18 – 30 years|
|Job type||Total time|
|Work experience||2 years|
|last expected date||October 24, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Pakistan Meteorological Department job posting 2022