Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs
|post date||11 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | Mphil | Phd | M.ed | B.ed | MA | DAE | LLb | B.E | M.sc | BS|
|job location||Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization||SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Last Date||5 May, 2023|
SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission jobs advertisement dated about 11 April 2023 in daily Dawn Newspaper invites application for the vacant post of principal, pakistan study instructor, lecturer education, assistant sub inspector, computer science instructor, instructor, sindhi instructor, deputy director agriculture engineering wing, english instructor, physics instructor, mathematics instructor, lecturer botany, assistant professor, lecturer psychology, lecturer sindhi, inspector of coal mines, survey drawing officer, urdu instructor, prose cutting inspector, lecturer english, lecturer sociology, inspector, lecturer economics, assistant agriculture engineer, lecturer, lecturer computer science, sub inspector, assistant, associate professor, fine art instructor and lecturer chemistry in Hyderabad, hyderabad Sindh Pakistan. Persons with Mphil, M.sc, DAE, Phd, Bachelor, MA, B.ed, M.ed, Master, B.E and LLb etc. education can apply.
Latest Management jobs and others Government jobs in SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission closing date is around May 5, 2023, see exact from ad. Read complete ad online via SPSC to know how to apply on latest SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission job opportunities.
These jobs are in the following department of
1. College Education Department
2. School Education & Literacy Department
3. Services General Administration & Coordination Department
4. Energy Department
5. Home Department
6. Agriculture Supply & Prices Department
How to Apply on SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.