Jobs Positions at Pakistan Navy
|post date||19 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | Others | BS|
|job location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Last Date||02 April, 2023|
Latest Pakistan Navy Management Posts Rawalpindi 2023
Vacant posts including moazzan, copy holder, crane operator, civilian workshop supervisor, police constable, khakrob, data entry operator, language interpreter arabic, udc, lady health worker, lady receptionist, assistant examiner electrical, midwife, book binder, lascar, laboratory attendant, assistant, photographer, storeman, sports coach shooting, engine driver, sanitary inspector, boxing instructor, tracer, assistant examiner mechanical, ldc, assistant examiner ammunition, librarian, assistant examiner store, scientific assistant, mali, cinema projectionist, assistant store keeper, drawing instructor, machine supervisor, proof reader, receptionist, crane driver, naib qasid, khadim masjid, laboratory assistant and mt driver are announced in Pakistan Navy Rawalpindi, multan, peshawar, muzaffarabad, quetta, rawalpindi, kharian, lahore, karachi, sukkur, sialkot, nawabshah, dera ismail khan, rahim yar khan, abbottabad, gilgit, gwadar, khuzdar, hyderabad, faisalabad and swat Punjab Pakistan as per 19 March 2023 advertisement in daily K2 Newspaper. Persons with Bachelor, Intermediate, Others, Middle, Primary, Matric and Master etc. education can apply.
Latest Government jobs in Pakistan Navy in Management and others can be applied till 2 April 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Pakistan Navy job opportunities.
How to Apply on Pakistan Navy Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.