Ministry of Communications PLIC
|post date||04 February, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | MBA | LLb | ACCA | CA | Others | BS|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Postal Life Insurance Company|
|work industry||Management Jobs|
|Was||25 to 30
|Work experience||2 Year|
|last expected date||20 February, 2023|
Vacant posts including audit officer, manager finance, network engineer, manager internal audit, manager hr, manager corporate affairs, lead information security, deputy manager compliance aml cft, assistant director field, manager aml compliance, audit officer team member, accounts officer, assistant corporate affairs, manager technology, assistant accounts officer, business process manager, manager internal audit south, assistant manager reinsurance, manager internal audit hq, assistant audit manager team lead, marketing manager, deputy manager regulatory compliance, manager human resource, assistant manager underwriting, manager internal audit north, manager cft compliance, database administrator and assistant human resource hr are announced in Postal Life Insurance Company Islamabad, quetta, peshawar, karachi, larkana, bahawalpur, lahore, islamabad, gujranwala, mirpur khas, kandhkot and muzaffarabad Islamabad Pakistan as per 4 February 2023 advertisement in daily Ausaf Newspaper. Candidates with MBA, Others, ACCA, Bachelor, LLb, Master and CA etc. educational background will be preferred.
Latest Government jobs in Postal Life Insurance Company in Management and others can be applied till 20 February 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Postal Life Insurance Company job opportunities.
How to Apply on Postal Life Insurance Company Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.