Lahore National Database Management and Registration Authority Lahore Lahore 2022 Latest Posts
NADRA Regional Headquarters Lahore Jobs Interview 2022, lahore Punjab Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of System Engineer, Sweeper, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Helper, Interpreter and Data Entry Operator as per the September 27, 2022 announcement published in the daily newspaper Express. Preferred education is MCS, MBA, MS, Master, M.com, Others, Primary, DAE, BCS, Intermediate, Bachelor and Masters etc.
National database and NADRA registration authority latest government management walks in job interviews and others can be applied until October 8, 2022 or as per the closing date in a newspaper advertisement. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the National Database & Registration Authority’s latest NADRA job opportunities.
For More Latest Works 2022 Click Below
PIEDMC 2022 Management Jobs
Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs 2022
PPSC Announcement No. 24 Jobs 2022
Sindh SPSC Jobs Public Service Commission 2022
Police Department Muzaffarabad Job 2022
NADRA Regional Headquarters Lahore Jobs Interview 2022 Details
|post date||September 27, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Primary | Matrix | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | M.com
| BCS | MCS | MBA | DAE | EM | Others | BS
|job location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||National Database and NADRA Registration Authority|
|work industry||management works|
|Was||18 – 30 years|
|Job type||Total time|
|last expected date||October 08, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
NADRA Regional Headquarters Lahore Jobs Interview 2022 Announcement
How to apply?
1. Candidates from the respective Tehsil will be preferred.
2. Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and Experience
Certificates along with copies of your documents.
3. 5 years of age relaxation will be granted.
4. The candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process in case of presentation of false documents.
5. Selected candidates must serve at their respective locations and no requests for posting to other locations will be
entertained; however, the Administration reserves the right to place it in any other location as per the requirement of
6. Candidates shortlisted after the test will be interviewed.
7. Candidate may appear for test/interview in only one position.
8. Cell phones are not allowed during the Test/Interview.
9. During the test/interview any candidate who makes use of influence/reference will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
10. AT/DA will not be admissible.
11. Women/transgenders are encouraged to apply.
Observation: The vacancies are only for a specific Project; therefore, the services of selected personnel will be terminated
completion of the Project. Furthermore, its services do not confer any right of regularity/contractual
appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.