Postal Life Insurance Company
|post date||07 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | B.com | M.com | MBA | LLb | ACCA | CA | BS|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Postal Life Insurance Company|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Last Date||22 March, 2023|
Vacant posts including deputy manager compliance aml, manager hr, manager internal audit hq, accounts officer, manager aml compliance, manager cft compliance, manager internal audit, assistant corporate affairs, manager corporate affairs, database administrator, audit officer team member, lead information security, manager internal audit south, assistant manager human resource, assistant audit manager team lead, deputy manager regulatory compliance, manager technology, assistant manager reinsurance, assistant accounts officer, assistant manager underwriting, network engineer, manager finance, audit officer, deputy manager compliance cft, business process manager, assistant director ad field, marketing manager and manager human resource are announced in Postal Life Insurance Company Islamabad, gujranwala, lahore, islamabad, karachi, peshawar, larkana, bahawalpur, quetta, kandhkot, mirpur khas and muzaffarabad Islamabad Pakistan as per 7 March 2023 advertisement in daily Express Newspaper. Persons with ACCA, Master, MBA, M.com, LLb, CA, Bachelor and B.com etc. education can apply.
Latest Management jobs and others Government jobs in Postal Life Insurance Company closing date is around March 22, 2023, see exact from ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Postal Life Insurance Company job opportunities.
How to Apply on Postal Life Insurance Company Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.