|post date||25 January, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | DAE | MBBS | LLb | LLM | P.G Diploma | M.sc | MS | Others|
|job location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|work industry||Management Jobs|
|Was||25 to 50|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Work experience||2 Year|
|last expected date||09 February, 2023|
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites applications for job positions advertised in daily Jang dated 25 January 2023 for following vacancies in Lahore, lahore Punjab Pakistan.
registrar paediatric cardiology
sub engineer mechanical
sub engineer civil
geographics information system specialist
deputy solicitor and clinical psychologist
MBBS, Others, MS, DAE, LLM, MA, P.G Diploma, Master, LLb, Bachelor and M.sc etc. educational qualification will be preferred.
Latest Government jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC in Management and others can be applied till 9 February 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online via PPSC to know how to apply on latest Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC job opportunities.
These Jobs are based in the following Departments:
1- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC, Lahore.
2- Specialized Healthcare And Medical Education Department.
3- Human Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department.
4- Parks & Horticulture Authority PHA Faisalabad.
5- Office of the Chief Engineer (North Punjab).
6- Office of the Chief Engineer (South Punjab).
7- WASA, Multan Development Authority MDA Multan.
8- Tourism Department, Directorate General Archaeology.
9- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department.
How to Apply on Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.