Latest management posts from University of Loralai Loralai 2022
Loralai University Non-Teaching Jobs 2022, Announcement dated around August 25, 2022 in the daily Jang newspaper invites you to apply for the vacant position of conductor, chief mali, deputy director of information technology, deputy director of information technology, accountant, deputy director of quality improvement, accounting officer, janitor, assistant director of quality improvement, research associate, cook, carpenter, electrician, official sports assistant and assistant librarian in Loralai, Loralai Balochistan Pakistan. Middle, Others, Primary, Master, MS, MBA, Mphil, M.com and Bachelor etc. educational qualification will be preferred.
Latest jobs in Government Management from Loralai University and others can be applied until September 14, 2022 or according to the closing date in a newspaper ad. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Loralai University job opportunities.
Loralai University non-teaching jobs details for 2022
|post date||August 25, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Primary | Medium | Bachelor | Master | Mphil | M.com
| MBA | EM | Others | BS
|job location||Loralai, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||University of Loralai|
|work industry||management works|
|Was||18 – 30 years|
|salary offers||LOL. 20,000-80,000|
|Work experience||02 years|
|last expected date||September 14, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Loralai University Non-Teacher Jobs Announcement 2022
How to apply ?
- Iinterested individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can obtain the Application Form from the Registry Office,
University of Loralai, or (download) the University’s website: www.uoli.edu.pk.
- Candidates applying for these positions must submit Rs. 100 for BPS-03 to BPS-08, Rs. 1000 for BPS-14, Rs. 1500 for BPS-16 and Rs. 2000 for BPS-17 and BPS-18, as an application processing fee, in the form of a Draft Demand/Pay Order, in favor of Loralai University. (Copy of paid challan must be attached to application).
- The application must be completed in all respects, including the application form, full CV, attestation
copies of testimonials and 2 recent passport size photographs. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates who are working in Governmental, Semi-governmental or Autonomous Bodies apply through the proper channel.
- Only pre-selected candidates will be called for Test/Interview at Loralai University. However, TA/DA will not be admissible.
- Candidates who have qualified the GAT (General) test, on or before the closing date of application, with 50% marks, will be
exempted from the recruitment test upon presentation/provision of a valid result card issued by the
- Male and female candidates can apply for all positions, except in (10), (11), (13) and (14), where only
male applicant are eligible.
- No person under the age of 18 will be eligible. However, the upper age limit may be relaxed in accordance with
government policy by the statutory body of the University.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post or refuse appointment to any post at its own discretion.
- Applications must arrive at the Registration Office, University of Loralai. on or before September 14, 2022.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- For more information, candidates can contact us during Office Hours, at Mobile number 0315-8133399
Observation :Errors and Omissions are subject to correction by the institution.
The deadline for submitting applications is September 14, 2022