Public Sector Company
|post date||19 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | B.com|
|job location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||District & Session Court|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Last Date||5 April, 2023|
Vacant posts including data entry operator, cook, public relations officer, assistant manager supply chain management, computer operator, sanitary worker, director supply chain management, accounts officer, waiter, assistant manager procurement, assistant manager audit finance, head clerk, clerk, driver, director administration services, marketing officer, admin officer, office superintendent, project manager, trainee officer, business development officer, naib qasid, engineering supervisor, security guard, manager it, technician, security officer, project engineer, hr officer, security supervisor, assistant accountant and assistant manager it are announced in Public Sector Company Islamabad, islamabad Islamabad Pakistan as per 19 March 2023 advertisement in daily Jang Newspaper. Intermediate, M.com, B.E, Primary, MBA, BCS, ACCA, BIT, BBA, Master, MS, Matric, Middle, DAE, B.com and Bachelor etc. educational qualification will be preferred.
Latest Government jobs in Public Sector Company in Management and others can be applied till 5 April 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Public Sector Company job opportunities.
How to Apply on Public Sector Company Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.