Vacancies Jobs Hospital BVH
|post date||10 January, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Matric | Intermediate | Others|
|job location||Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Bahawal Victoria Hospital|
|work industry||Management Jobs|
|Was||20 to 50|
|salary offers||18 to 35
|Work experience||2 Year|
|last expected date||28 January, 2023|
Vacant posts including lab supervisor, clerk, audiometry technology, photographer, linen matron, plaster technician, technician pathology technology, anesthesia assistant, technician urology technology, angio technician, physiotherapy aid, dresser, technician audiology technology, air condition mechanic, ophthalmic technician, operation theatre assistant, telephone operator, technician ophthalmology technology, dispenser, technician pharmacy technology, bio medical technician, lab technician, sterilization operator, ecg technician, almoner, stenographer, hemodialysis technician, ot technician, technician anesthesia technology, computer operator, receptionist, laundry manager, technician physiotherapy technology, line man, technician cardiac technology, electrician, cssd technician, lab assistant, xray assistant, store keeper, technician biomedical technology, technician surgical technology and technician radiography imaging technology are announced in Bahawal Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur, bahawalpur Punjab Pakistan as per 10 January 2023 advertisement in daily Khabrain Newspaper. Others, Matric and Intermediate etc. educational qualification will be preferred.
Apply at Bahawal Victoria Hospital latest Government jobs in Management and departments before closing date which is around January 28, 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Bahawal Victoria Hospital job opportunities.
How to Apply on Bahawal Victoria Hospital Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.