Last Management Posts of Malakand Wildlife Division 2022
Malakand Wildlife Division Job 2022 vacant positions including veterinary assistant, wildlife observer and deputy wildlife registrar are announced in Malakand Wildlife Division, Malakand Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan as per September 9, 2022 announcement in the daily newspaper Aaj. Intermediate and Matrix etc.. educational qualification will be preferred.
Latest management jobs and other government jobs in the Wildlife Division closing date is around October 7, 2022, see exactly in the ad. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Wildlife Division job opportunities.
For More Latest Works 2022 Click Below
Job vacancies in the Governmental Project 2022
Job Opportunities at the 2022 Planning Commission
Lahore Department of Tourism Employment 2022
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Islamabad Job 2022
Anti Narcotics Force ANF Karachi Job 2022
Details of the Malakand Wildlife Division’s 2022 Work
|post date||September 09, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Matrix | Intermediary|
|job location||Malakand, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|work industry||management works|
|Job type||Total time|
|last expected date||October 07, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Malakand Wildlife Division 2022 job posting
How to apply ?
- Interested candidates may visit first www.etea.edu.pk and apply for jobs online.
- Upon successful submission or online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (with
token number, project code and applicants’ personal information) will be honored.
- Print the generated deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable)
in amy branch of UBL Bank in the app UBL OMNI Easypaisa agent or agent.
- After successfully submitting the fee, keep the original deposit slip and desired bank stamp
with yourself and don’t share it with anyone else.
- After online application, do not send documents/testimonies to the ETEA office, copy documents/testimonies
however, it will be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by the
ETEA or the appointing authority for control purposes.
- Availability of the online application form at www.etea.edu.pk on 9/15/2022.
- The deadline for online application submission is 07/10/2022.
- Candidates will be informed via SMS by ETEA to download and print their Role Numbers.
from www.etea.edu.pk. Applicants are advised not to provide a ported/converted mobile number.
- The date, time and location of the test will be mentioned on the roll no.
- No separate Letter of Call will be issued to candidates for the screening test via postal mail.