Job Announcement At FPSC Islamabad
|post date||10 July, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | Mphil | M.sc | MS|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Last Date||24 July, 2023|
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Islamabad, islamabad Islamabad Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of female secondary school teacher, director, assistant director hajj, director economics law, assistant director biosafety, lecturer, female vice principal, assistant accounts officer, assistant chef, librarian, female physical training instructor, assistant private secretary, radiation protection officer, liaison officer, inspector enforcement, make librarian, physicist, deputy assistant director hajj, assistant chief administrative officer, programmer, assistant director fa and assistant draftsman as per advertisement of July 10, 2023 published in daily Kawish Newspaper. Educational qualifications required Master, Bachelor, M.sc, MS and Mphil etc.
Apply at Federal Public Service Commission FPSC latest Government jobs in Management and departments before closing date which is around undefined NaN, NaN or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Federal Public Service Commission FPSC job opportunities.
How to Apply
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.