BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission
|post date||31 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | MS | BS|
|job location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission|
|Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|Job type||Full Time
|Last Date||5 MAY, 2023|
BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission jobs advertisement dated about 31 March 2023 in daily Jang Newspaper invites application for the vacant post of lecturer chemistry, lecturer english linguistics, lecturer zoology, lecturer mathematics, lecturer sociology, lecturer home economics, lecturer it, lecturer biochemistry, lecturer philosophy, lecturer environmental sciences, lecturer statistics, lecturer psychology, lecturer urdu, lecturer political science, lecturer geography, lecturer pakistan studies, development officer, lecturer commerce, lecturer history, lecturer, audiologist, lecturer computer, lecturer english literature and lecturer economics in Quetta, sibi, quetta, naseerabad, makran, zhob and kalat Balochistan Pakistan. Educational qualifications required MS, Master and Bachelor etc.
BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission latest Government Management jobs and others can be applied till May 5, 2023 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online via BPSC to know how to apply on latest BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission job opportunities.
These jobs are in the following departments of
1. Colleges Higher and Technical Education Department
2. Health Department
3. Local Government and Rural Development Department
How to Apply on BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission Job Advertisement
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.