SEO Expert Search Engine Optimizer
|post date||04 July, 2023|
|Category / Sector||Direct Office Jobs|
|Education||Bachelor | Master | BCS | MCS | BIT | MIT|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Web Development SEO|
|Job Industry||IT Jobs|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Last Date||03 August, 2023|
An IT firm Web Development SEO is looking for fresh and experienced SEO Experts / Link Builders. The Ideal candidate is expected to execute all SEO Link earning techniques to meet the desired results, but we also required fresh candidates.
• Good in English
• Blog Posting
• Article’s submission.
• Press releases.
• Guest blog dealing and posting.
• Forum posting and social bookmarking.
• Resource pages link building.
• Infographic submission.
• Blog Commenting.
• Link roundups and many more.
• Contacting bloggers to generate quality backlinks.
• Perform competitor’s backlink acquisition.
• Posting ads on classified.
• Responsible for other assigned tasks and multitasking when required.
• Ability to adapt in very dynamic SEO environment.
• Good Salary Package, quick increments for high performers
• Paid Leaves, Leave Encasement.
• Technical Skills & Career Growth.
• Single accommodation is possible for persons living far away.
Fresh and Experienced both welcome.
Address: Ground Floor & Basement, Computer Plaza, Service Road, near Ghauri Town phase VIP, Khanna East, Islamabad.
Office Hours: 9:00 to 5:30 pm, Sunday off
Mobile / Whatsapp: 0308-1055500 to send CV and take appointment for interview.
Interview: Call in office hours at 0308-1055500 for Interview 9:00 to 5:30 pm
Make sure to take a suitable time between 11 am and 5 pm before visiting us for Interview along with your CV.
How to Apply
1. For these works, you must send the application certificate, qualifications certificate, address, CNIC, passport-type photographs to the address indicated. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Only suitable candidates will be called for a test/interview.
3. Your documents must be original for these works.
4. Candidates with additional higher education qualifications and experience will be Preferred.
5. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.