Latest Sindh Karachi Police Security Posts 2022
Central Police Office Karachi Jobs 2022 through PTS, Sindh Police invites applications for positions announced in the Dawn diary dated September 12, 2022 to follow vacancies in Karachi, mirpur khas, larkana, hyderabad, karachi and benazirabad Sindh Pakistan.
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Lady
Educational qualifications required Bachelor etc..
Sindh Police latest government security jobs and others can be applied until September 22, 2022 or according to the closing date in a newspaper ad. Read the full advertisement online via PTS to learn how to apply for the latest Sindh Police job opportunities.
For More Latest Works 2022 Click Below
Buner Forest Division Ranger Jobs 2022 via ETS
Jobs at Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar
Islamabad Climate Change Ministry job posting 2022
WAPDA LA&R 2022 Office Management Jobs via PTS
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 in Taxila
Central Police Office Karachi Jobs 2022 via PTS Details
|post date||September 12, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|job location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|work industry||security works|
|Was||18 – 28 years|
|Job type||Total time|
|last expected date||September 22, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Central Police Office Karachi Jobs 2022 via PTS announcement
How to apply ?
- An order processing fee of Rs.290/- (non-refundable) for the physical part must be deposited into the PTS account.
However Rs. 50/- will be deposited separately. The application form together with the deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS
- The application must be accompanied by documents, i.e. copies of attested documents, i.e. applicant’s CNIC and Shaheed,
Deceased and permanently disabled or disabled employees, domicile, PRC educational certificates of
applicant, Death Certificate of Shaheed & Deceased, Order for Permanently Disabled or Disabled Employees,
Shaheed Statement, FIR, Obituary, Certificate of Inheritance, Financial Compensation Order, Spouse Statement/window
or mother of Shaheed/Deceased and 04 recent Passport Size Photographs. All applicants must sign a declaration
that all information provided by him is correct.
- All applicant claims must be considered, processed and fulfilled in accordance with the Recruitment Rules-2021 notified for recruitment
Quota Shaheed, Deceased and Permanently Disabled or Disabled.
- Candidates who qualify for the physical exam/stress tests will be called for the written test and those who qualify
written test will be called for Interview.
- Poice employees (already benefited from a claim by nominating themselves in Sindh Poice against the shaheed quota) are advised to
submit application forms if they are entitled to a second application for appointment to the position of ASI as per the threshold
i.e. after June 11, 2014.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicant’s age must be calculated according to the cut-off date i.e. 04/13/2019 as a one-time waiver to Shaheed’s legal heirs
Sindh Police Officials and in relation to the legal heirs of deceased Sindh Police Officials shall be calculated
wef03.09.2019 as a single waiver.
- All those legal heirs who appeared in different tests before notifying Sindh Police (Shaheed, Deceased and Permanently
Invalid or incapacitated quota) Recruitment Rules 2021 i.e. 23.08.2021 canceled booths and all of them will have to
apply a new one for the position of ASI if they are willing and authorized in accordance with the aforementioned Rules.
- Quota against Shaheed, Deceased and Permanently Disabled/Disabled for the position of Junior Clerk has already been
was filled in sindh police as per available Sanctioned Post. However, candidates may apply for the position of ASI
meet the eligibility criteria and are entitled under the aforementioned 2021 Rules.
- The reserved quota will first be used to exhaust Shaheed Police’s recruitment requests for legal heirs.
employees in accordance with the Recruitment Rules 2021.
- The effective verification of the original certificates will only be carried out in relation to candidates called for “Interview”
and any applicant who has made an incorrect/false declaration will be automatically disqualified at any stage.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Candidates qualified in physical endurance test will only be summoned for written test by PTS. test location and date must be
- The date, time and location of all tests will also be informed through letters, SMS and PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- No AT/DA will be given for test/interview.
- Relaxation at the upper age limit is not allowed.
- Applicants who do not meet the stated criteria are advised not to submit application forms.
- The last date for submission of application forms is 22.09.2022. Application forms received after the last date has expired will not be