Latest Climate Change Management Posts at Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad 2022
Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad 2022 job posting invites applications for positions announced in the Jang diary of September 11, 2022 to follow vacancies in Islamabad, Islamabad Islamabad Pakistan.
1. Naib qasid
4. Farash and driver
Educational qualifications required Intermediate, Bachelor and Masters etc.
Ministry of Climate Change latest Government Management jobs and others can be applied until September 26, 2022 or according to the closing date in a newspaper ad. Read the full advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Ministry of Climate Change job opportunities.
For More Latest Works 2022 Click Below
WAPDA LA&R 2022 Office Management Jobs via PTS
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 in Taxila
Punjab Power Development Company Limited Job 2022
Sahiwal Job Irrigation Department 2022
Pakistan Bait ul Mal Islamabad Job 2022
Islamabad Climate Change Ministry 2022 job ad details
|post date||September 11, 2022|
|Category / Sector||Government|
|Education||Matrix | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|job location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change|
|work industry||management works|
|Was||18 – 30 years|
|Job type||Total time|
|last expected date||September 26, 2022
or as per paper advertisement
Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad 2022 Job Announcement
How to apply ?
- IInterested eligible applicants must apply online on the website
- The closing date for registration is 15 days from the date of publication of this
- Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Government officials must apply online and provide the NOC of their respective
departments before the closing date of the application to this Ministry.
- All candidates applying for the above-mentioned position(s) will be entitled to
to an older relaxation of the active ears at the maximum age limit given above
any or other relaxation of the age limit, if permissible under the rules.
- After age relaxation is available, subject to the provision of documentary evidence,
to the specified candidate category.
- The provincial/regional quota will be observed according to the rules.
- No AT/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- Only pre-selected candidates who meet the prescribed requirements will be invited to